A septic system can be an awesome pluming solution for home and business owners. These systems, as with all things, can periodically need repairs. Our team of experts here at Averett Septic Tank Co Inc. has complied our list of the dos and don’ts of septic repair. Check out the article below to learn more.
- Know the signs of a needed septic repair. This can include sewage backing up in your home or business, sinks draining water abnormally slow, toilets not flushing properly, pools of water around septic tank, and/or less than desirable odors coming from your tank.
- Act quickly when you see the signs of a needed repair.
- Call a trusted, local professional who can come to your home or business quickly to take care of the septic repair.
- Have your septic system inspected regularly to avoid unnecessary septic repair.
- Learn how to properly use your septic system to avoid unnecessary septic repair.
- Attempting a septic repair on your own is a bad idea. Hiring a trained professional will ensure that your septic system is repaired properly and safely. Septic systems can be dangerous if not repaired by someone who knows what they are doing.
Here at Averett Septic Tank Co Inc., we specialize in septic repair services and are available for emergencies 24 hours a day. If you need septic services and are located in the Lakeland, Winter Haven, Auburndale, Bartow, Polk City, Plant City, Haines City, Mulberry, Polk County or Eastern Hillsborough County, Florida, give us a call today!