At Averett Septic Tank Co Inc., we do septic pump outs at both commercial and residential locations in the Winter Haven, Florida area. When we come and pump out your septic tank, you can rest assured that we’ll do a thorough job and provide you with excellent customer service.
When it comes to septic pump outs, we realize that it’s easy to put off getting your septic tank pumped until the last possible minute. Keep in mind that although this strategy may work best with your busy schedule, it’s critical that you call us to come and pump out your septic tank if you notice any of the following signs:
- Small pools of water have started to show up near your septic tank and in other areas of your yard
- You smell a foul odor whenever you walk near your septic tank
- Your drains seem like they’re getting slower every day
- Sewage backs up into your sink drains, toilets, and showers
- The grass that sits on top of your drain field is much healthier or wetter than the grass in the rest of your yard
Additionally, you should have us come and pump your septic tank out if it’s been more than three years since this service was last performed.
Remember, pumping out your septic tank on a regular basis is one of the best things you can do for your home or business’ septic system. For more information about what happens when we perform septic pump outs, contact us at Averett Septic Tank Co Inc. today.