We do septic pump-outs in the Winter Haven, FL area and are known for our affordable, customer-oriented service.
Septic Pump-Outs in Winter Haven – Having your septic tank pumped out on a regular basis is a critical part of maintaining your entire septic system. If you’re looking for a reliable company that does septic pump-outs in the Winter Haven, Florida area, turn to us at Averett Septic Tank Co Inc.
When we do septic pump-outs, we use a high-powered hose to eliminate solid waste that has accumulated at the bottom of your septic tank. Keep in mind that if this waste is not pumped out of your septic tank consistently, it will continue to accumulate until there is no more room for additional wastewater from your home.
What are the Dangers of Neglecting Septic Pump-Outs?
At Averett Septic Tank Co Inc., we understand the “But Why?” response when we advise our customers in the Winter Haven, Florida area to take care of septic pump-outs on a regular basis. It is natural to want to avoid the expense and interruption to your day, or at least put it off for as long as possible. Rather than give you platitudes that sound more like sales gimmicks, we thought we’d share with you some potential dangers of neglecting septic pump-outs.
- Costly Backups– A backup can be anything from one toilet overflowing on an easy-to-clean tiled bathroom floor to something that requires a waste removal company utilizing safety protocols to avoid the illnesses that dangerous bacteria and contaminants found in black water can cause.
- Drain Field Failure– If the septic tank becomes overwhelmed, sometimes the waste backs up, but it is just as likely to be pushed to the drain field and cause it to fail. The replacement of a drain field is messy, time consuming, and far costlier than regular septic pump-outs.
- Contaminated Soils– Before the drain field fails, it becomes unable to properly filter the effluent, resulting in contaminants leaching into the soils around it. This creates an unhealthy environment that could put you and your family at risk, as well as your pets.
- Contaminated Groundwater– It isn’t just the soils that are affected. The contaminants can also make it to the groundwater, resulting in toxic water not only in your well, but quite possibly your entire neighborhood. The liability and costs for that are astronomical and probably the most important reason to not neglect septic pump-outs.
It is also important to remember that how often you need to have us come and pump out your septic tank depends on several different factors. These include the following:
- The size of the septic tank on your property
- How many people live in your home
- How much water your home uses on a daily basis
Our fleet is ready to roll!
If you aren’t entirely sure how often you need to have your septic tank pumped, don’t worry. At Averett Septic Tank Co Inc., we would be more than happy to come up with a customized maintenance plan for your septic system.
To find out more about septic pump-outs and what the process entails, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today. At Averett Septic Tank Co Inc., we look forward to meeting all of your septic system’s maintenance and repair needs now and in the future.
At Averett Septic Tank Co Inc., we perform septic pump outs in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Auburndale, Bartow, Polk City, Plant City, Haines City, Mulberry, Dundee, Lake Wales, Highland City, and Sebring, Florida, as well as throughout Polk County and Eastern Hillsborough County.