Precast septic tanks have several benefits over plastic, fiberglass, and steel ones.
Septic tanks have changed throughout the years more than you might expect. Some innovations came about with the goal of being longer lasting, only to find that they weren’t. For example, steel septic tanks were developed with the assumption they’d be more durable. However, the acidity of wastewater soon proved to be problematic because the steel quickly corroded. Plastic products have also come into the picture, and they have a variety of benefits. However, many people believe that precast septic tanks are the best solution.
If you are looking for a reliable company in the Lakeland, Florida area experienced with installing and replacing precast septic tanks, look no further than Averett Septic Tank Co Inc. We have been a trusted supplier of septic services since 1958, so it is safe to say we know how to properly advise you about precast septic tanks, their care, and choosing the right one for your needs. We offer both residential and commercial septic services, so you’ll never need to turn to anyone else for your home or business.
There are many benefits of precast septic tanks, including:
- They are heavy, so they won’t shift up toward the surface with time like one with more buoyancy.
- They do not rust like steel septic tanks or like some of the parts in plastic and fiberglass tanks can.
- You won’t have to fear that your septic tank will collapse when it is pumped out.
- Concrete is environmentally safe so it won’t affect groundwater like other materials can.
- Precast septic tanks can handle more weight over them than a plastic one can.
If you would like to know more about precast septic tanks or any of our septic products and services, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.