We have been providing drain field repairs in the Lakeland, Florida area since 1958.
- Your toilets flush slowly
- There is a gurgling noise in your drains
- Backups occur in your toilets or in the other plumbing structures of your building
- You notice that odd or unpleasant odors pervade the area around your septic tank
- Wet spots start showing up in your yard or on the ground surrounding your building
- Pump or high water level alarms start to go off
Because we recognize the serious nature of drain field repairs, we won’t waste any time processing your request and travelling to your location when you call us to come and fix your drain field. Once we arrive, we’ll get right to work assessing the damage and determining what solutions are available to you.
“This was our first time calling Averett Septic Tank Co Inc. for service because our regular septic company said their truck was broken for a few weeks and we could not wait. Averett quickly scheduled us for service the next day, and our field worker, Scott Bryant, arrived very promptly and was friendly. He explained what he was going to do, and there were no hassles. Scott recommended and provided a quote for an easy cover tank riser because it would give us easier access when removing and cleaning the filter. We have switched to Averett Septic Tank Co Inc. and highly recommend them.”
★★★★★ Vincent J.
Services We Offer
We look forward to forming a long-lasting partnership with you.
At Averett Septic Tank Co Inc., we offer drain field repair services in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Auburndale, Bartow, Polk City, Plant City, Haines City, Mulberry, Polk County, and Eastern Hillsborough County, Florida.