Regular residential septic pumping at your home can help you avoid costly damages caused by sewage backups and other septic problems.
- First, we locate your tank and uncover both sides of the tank so we can easily inspect it.
- We do a complete pump-out of any buildup that is present in your tank.
- Once it is clean, we can check the structure of the tank to make sure it is sound.
- We clean the filter and replace it if needed.
- Before we close it all up, we will check your drain field’s operation to make sure it is working as it should.
“The guy who came out was very knowledgeable and offered a suggestion as to how to take care of the tank in the future. He was very careful to not cause any unnecessary damage to the yard in the area where our tank is. We are very pleased!!!”
★★★★★ David R.
Services We Offer
We Make Septic Pumping Quick and Simple
FAQs About Residential Septic Pumping
Anyone can have questions about residential septic pumping– it doesn’t matter if you have lived in a Lake Wales, Florida home with a septic system for decades or just moved into a home with one and you’ve never learned anything about it. At Averett Septic Tank Co Inc., we pride ourselves on being a valuable resource for information that can help you get the longest, most reliable, performance from your septic system. Here are some questions we have been asked in the past about residential septic pumping, but feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
Aren’t all residential septic pumping companies the same?
Why do some people call for annual septic pumping?
An annual septic inspection isn’t a bad idea, especially if you have an older septic system. Since we are already there to check it out, why not have it pumped at the same time? You will have complete peace of mind that your tank won’t be overfull, and we’ll be able to conduct a more thorough inspection after pumping it out. Not everyone goes with annual residential septic pumping, but if you want complete peace of mind, it is worth considering.