Regular residential septic pumping at your home can help you avoid costly damages caused by sewage backups and other septic problems.
When was the last time that your septic tank was pumped out and cleaned at your home in Lake Wales, Florida? If you don’t know the answer to that question, it’s probably time to call us here at Averett Septic Tank Co Inc. We have been providing thorough residential septic plumping for customers in this area since 1958. Regular residential septic pumping is key to removing buildup in your tank and avoiding unfortunate situations like sewage backing up into your home and causing damage.
When we come to complete your residential septic pumping, we don’t just pump it out quickly and drive off. You can expect us to complete a thorough process, including the following:
- First, we locate your tank and uncover both sides of the tank so we can easily inspect it.
- We do a complete pump-out of any buildup that is present in your tank.
- Once it is clean, we can check the structure of the tank to make sure it is sound.
- We clean the filter and replace it if needed.
- Before we close it all up, we will check your drain field’s operation to make sure it is working as it should.
We often get asked how often you should have residential septic pumping completed, but every septic system is different, so we prefer to inspect your property and septic system before giving an answer. It can vary widely depending on how many people reside in your home and the size tank you have. If it’s time for your next residential septic pumping, call us today to get on our schedule.
At Averett Septic Tank Co Inc., we offer residential septic pumping services in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Auburndale, Bartow, Polk City, Plant City, Haines City, Mulberry, Lake Wales, Polk County, and Eastern Hillsborough County, Florida.