If you have plans to install a new septic system on your property, whether you’re replacing an aged/failing system or you’re doing an install at a new house, you’re likely to have more than a few questions. Here at Averett Septic Tank Co Inc., we’re here to make the process go smoothly, which is why we’ve covered a few things you should know about septic installations below.
1. Not all septic installation projects are the same—When designing a septic system, local regulations, property size, occupancy expectations, soil types, and elevation of the property all impact the design and outcome. These factors also affect the size of the septic tank and its depth, the size of the drain field and its shape, and other details.
2. Cost varies for every septic installation—Since design varies for every septic installation project, do not expect to pay a flat fee. Before we give you an estimate, we will inspect your property and work up a custom design to be as accurate as possible.
3. Several factors affect a septic system’s lifespan—While many factors impact how long a septic system lasts, know that improper installation can significantly shorten its lifespan. Thanks to our reputation for installing septic systems that last, you can rest easy knowing your project is in good hands.
4. Your installation timeline will vary—Whether your septic install is a new project or a replacement will impact how long the project takes. However, depending on how long it takes to pull the permit and design the system, installation can take anywhere from a day to a week.
5. The right company makes all the difference—If you want your septic installation to go well, make sure you work with a company and team you trust. For a quote on septic installation, give us a call!