Do you know what should happen during septic pump-outs in Mulberry?
Did you know that septic pump-outs should involve more than just removing the solid waste? At Averett Septic Tank Co Inc., we’ve been doing septic pump-outs and performing other septic services for nearly 60 years. In that time, we have come to the conclusion that the only way to keep your septic system healthy is to provide more than just the pump-out. That is why when we do septic pump-outs, you can expect the following:
1. We locate the tank and get it opened up. We are very good at this, so your lawn won’t look like a gopher attacked during the night.
2. We completely empty the tank and clean it out. You can be confident that you have as long as possible before you’ll need to have it pumped again because it has its full capacity to work with again.
3. We inspect the septic tank to be sure that there aren’t any structural issues. This is an important step because a small repair can become a large one or even total failure if not dealt with early.
4. We also clean out the filter and any other components that your particular septic system may have. We have experience with every type of system, so you can be sure yours is in capable hands.
5. We let you know if we have found anything in your septic system that shouldn’t be there. We can’t spot every single item, of course, but if there is a significant amount of something that is not biodegradable that we spot, we’ll let you know.
6. We’ll answer any questions you may have about septic pump-outs and how to keep your system operating efficiently.
Our fleet is ready to roll!
We take care of septic pump-outs for homes and businesses in Mulberry. If you need more information, don’t hesitate to contact us.
At Averett Septic Tank Co Inc., we perform septic pump outs in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Auburndale, Bartow, Polk City, Plant City, Haines City, Mulberry, Dundee, Lake Wales, Highland City, and Sebring, Florida, as well as throughout Polk County and Eastern Hillsborough County.