Don’t wait too long to call us about septic pump-outs for your home or business.
Septic systems are a little like your own personal wastewater management system. They can often work for a year or more without needing maintenance, though this varies widely. If you aren’t sure when your last septic pump-out was, it is a good idea to go ahead and get one scheduled. There are also warning signs that may tell you that you need a septic pump-out as soon as possible.
Here are some warning signs that you may need septic services:
- Bad odors: New foul odors in your house or outside your home could be a sign of septic trouble.
- Standing water: Wet, mushy spots in the yard or an area of standing water when it hasn’t been raining should definitely alert you to possible septic problems.
- Slow drains: If your drains are slow, clogged or gurgling, there could be a clog in the lines, or you could need septic services.
- Sewage backup: This is why we recommend regular septic pump-outs. You don’t want to be the person who has sewage back up into their bathtub or other area of your home.
- Lush, green lawn: You might be thinking that it is great to have a lush, green lawn, but if it is a sign of septic problems, you don’t want to wait to take care of it.
In need of a septic pump out today? We’ll be right over!
Here at Averett Septic Tank Co Inc., we have been helping both homeowners and business owners near Lake Wales, Florida with their septic needs since 1958, including regular and emergency septic pump-outs. Regular septic pump-outs are one of the best ways to avoid expensive damage and to make sure your system is working as it should. Call today to learn more or schedule one of our septic pump-outs.
At Averett Septic Tank Co Inc., we perform septic pump outs in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Auburndale, Bartow, Polk City, Plant City, Haines City, Mulberry, Dundee, Lake Wales, Highland City, and Sebring, Florida, as well as throughout Polk County and Eastern Hillsborough County.